• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 or 69 Road Runner w/4 speed and AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowBikeMike

Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a 68 or 69 Road Runner with factory 4 speed and AC. Prefer a 69 but 68 would be okay also. Prefer factory AC but will consider working non factory system. I am not looking for a show car, but a quality vehicle that will be driven regularly. A few bumps and bruises are okay, but not interested in any rust. Color is not incredibly important, nor is seating configuration. Although I want another Road Runner I would also consider a GTX or Coronet with factory 4 speed and AC. Budget available for the right car. I am not looking for a project. Thank you.

The A/C would have to be an aftermarket unit in the GTX or R/T as a four speed with A/C would not have been available from the factory.

I know it's not a Roadrunner but I have this 1970 Superbee selling next week, 440 Six Pack, 4 Speed. Does not have AC. It is in the registry. It is a driver.

IMG_5604.JPG

IMG_5610.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back