• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger drip rail replacement

mopar4don

Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
I am replacing my roof skin with a skin from a donor car and am replacing the drip rails with new ones from AMD.
Has anyone put these on?
Is there anything to it?
Maybe positioning to the front A-pillar drip rail?
There is a gap but the trim should cover it right?

Thanks
Don

I am replacing my roof skin with a skin from a donor car and am replacing the drip rails with new ones from AMD.
Has anyone put these on?
Is there anything to it?
Maybe positioning to the front A-pillar drip rail?
There is a gap but the trim should cover it right?

Thanks
Don
If you need pictures of any specific area let me know. I replaced my roof but replaced all of it (inner and outer as one) with a donor separating it at the factory quarter panel seam so mine should be an unmolested example.

If you need pictures of any specific area let me know. I replaced my roof but replaced all of it (inner and outer as one) with a donor separating it at the factory quarter panel seam so mine should be an unmolested example.
Thanks Devin, I think pics at the front A-pillar showing the gap between the drip rails. And maybe one at the back, where it goes under the quarter. Thank you

Auto Transport Service
Back