• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Roadrunner complete drivetrain for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 69 GTX

Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok I acquired a 69 Roadrunner 383 on here last weekend. Fresh rotisserie car and engine was rebuilt. It's a 4 speed car and no it's not the original drivetrain but I believe it's date coded correct. Block is a July of 68 and hp manifolds are June of 68. Trans not sure but have pics of numbers on it. I'm selling the whole engine complete from carb to pan including all accessories and power steering pump. It has points distributor which is junk and a Holley 3310 carb but I can hear a vacuum leak in it. Will come with radiator that looks old but has aluminum core. Trans shifts great and will come with shifter and has new linkage and z bar. Has new aluminum drive shaft and new fuel tank 3/8 sending unit. 5k takes the whole drivetrain. Engine was apart and has new rings , bearings , oil pump and standard bore. Has small .480 lift cam. Would rather not ship could possibly meet halfway for fuel cost. Located in Indiana and reason I'm selling is for a Gen 3 hemi swap . I would sell the rest of exhaust from manifolds back for 300 it's 3 inch with H pipe and Flowmasters.

20230616_154254.jpg

20230616_142359.jpg

20230616_154454.jpg

20230616_161154.jpg

20230616_161211.jpg

20230616_161238.jpg

20230616_161249.jpg

20230616_161355.jpg

Is it just me or is the whole drivers motor mount broke off?

I will be interested in the entire package including the exhaust system if you can find out who rebuilt the engine and a little more about what they rebuilt in it? For example, is the block .030 over, have the decks been resurfaced, where the main bearing bores checked or reconditioned by line honing in a machine using a special long honing mandrel, has the crankshaft main and rod journals been ground to an undersize, have the rods been reconditioned, what kind of pistons are inside and what is the compression ratio, when the heads were rebuilt are the valves new or reground, when they reconditioned the valve seats did they install hardened seats or machine the existing seats by refacing only the original 45° seat angle or did they do the preferred 3 seat angles, did they replace the valve guides or ream them oversize to install bronze liners, did they disassemble the oil pump to check and clean it or install a new one, is the timing chain a link type or roller type, what are the cam specs and did they check the install point with a degree wheel?

Thanks, I would like to know how it was done before I install it in a car I'm doing a lot work on.

Last edited:
Block looks cracked all to hell?
20230616_161355.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back