• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner sheet metal. Mostly amd metal all for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

68bee70rr

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dutchman panel 160.91 amd
Trunk floor brace 126.90 amd (Installed but removing from car , never on the road)
Trunk Extension pair 251.92 non-amd
Trunk rail gutter 4pcs 189.95 amd
Rear Floor pan footwell pair 224.96 amd (Installed but removing from car , never on the road)
front floor 1 pc 544.00 amd (Installed but removing from car , never on the road)
Outter wheel house pair 318.90 amd
Inner wheel house pair 329.95 amd
Hood 699.95 amd
Tail panel crossmember kit 237.47 amd
Rear quarter panel pair 1350.00 amd
Fenders pair 1349.92 amd
Doors pair 1169.92 amd
Upper Cowl 394.95 amd (Installed but removing from car , never on the road)
Trunk floor 2 pc 250.00 non-amd
Battery tray 39.50 amd
----------
7639.20 was my cost. Not counting 150.00 shipping 3 times.
450.00 shipping
------------
8089.20 Total

I will piece it out at nice discounts . Let me know what you need, or will sell it all at one time for 4500.00. Shipping will be up to you. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
I also have two big block k-members, used original rear decklid, 411 gears 489 case limited slip center unit. 2 Steering columns - automatics , I think one is column shift and the other console shift. 383 Fresh build- sitting on engine stand waiting for a home. Many other Roadrunner parts. pm me for needs, Thanks, Brad

were u at in ohio? i need the floor pans,,front and rear...also trunk pan...id be intrested for sure for right price..are they installed in the car right now? what kinda condtion are they in? im from ohio but in ky now, but i could have my dad come and pick them up hes in mansfield ohio..

- - - Updated - - -

pm me if u still have the front floor 1 piece pan and the rear footwell pans and the 2 piece trunk pan.. id take them depending on price..very serious about buying them thanks

How much on the 489 center section?

- - - Updated - - -

were u at in ohio? i need the floor pans,,front and rear...also trunk pan...id be intrested for sure for right price..are they installed in the car right now? what kinda condtion are they in? im from ohio but in ky now, but i could have my dad come and pick them up hes in mansfield ohio..

- - - Updated - - -

pm me if u still have the front floor 1 piece pan and the rear footwell pans and the 2 piece trunk pan.. id take them depending on price..very serious about buying them thanks

The front and rear floor pan have been installed, never on the road. The trunk pans have not. Since they have been installed I will take 400 for those and 200 for the trunk. Total of 600.00 How does that sound? Pretty cheap. Im outside of Dayton, under 1 hr above Cincinnati.

im in morehead ky about 150 miles from ya..about 2 hrs from cincy and 3 from dayton...

I'll tell what Joshb1983, Make it 600 and a bring car trailer and 4 wheels and tires and take the whole car , the front and rear floors are installed the trunk floors we can throw inside the car. I am removing the upper front cowl and would like to keep the wheels and tires thats on it. Let me know . Thanks, Brad

ill see if i can get a trailer...u got any pics of car? what all is there.. i want pans for sure..ill see what i can do on trailer tomorrow and go from there

sold almost everything. I still have the rear crossmember and tail light buckets , one inner wheel house left and both outters are still available, the trunk gutters, and the front and rear floor pans.

fenders are gone?

Yes, sorry. Fenders are gone.

so u sold everything already? that sucks

- - - Updated - - -

i want the floor pans...front and rear...also the trunk if u have still...iv waited to hear back from ya but havent herd anything...if u dont have anymore thats cool...if u do let me know and i can come and get them as soon as possible...thanks

so u sold everything already? that sucks

- - - Updated - - -

i want the floor pans...front and rear...also the trunk if u have still...iv waited to hear back from ya but havent herd anything...if u dont have anymore thats cool...if u do let me know and i can come and get them as soon as possible...thanks

Josh I sent you a pm. Keeping the trunk floor. Still have the front and rear floor. It will need some cleaning up from cutting back out. I said 250.00 for the front and rear. Let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

what do you want for those tail light buckets?

I will take a 100.00 for the pair Capt.

Do you still have the car itself? I need some of the metal that attaches to the outer wheel houses and around the package tray. I have attached a picture below; the metal I need is touching or is close to the vise grips in the picture. Can you send me some pictures and what you would want for the car if you still have it? 5850023-IMG_3392_1.jpg

man thats alot of work u have done so far...looks good

Oh no, that's not mine; I copied the picture from another site. Look up junkyard dog on Moparts; the guy repaired or replaced almost every piece of metal on that Road Runner. Did an amazing job with what he had to work with and the post is very detailed with a lot of good pics. I will have to take mine down to what the above car looks like some day but for now, I'm just trying to collect parts. The guy that owned my car before I did put mini tubs in the car and I want to put it back to stock. He removed portions of the metal that connects to the inner and outer wheel houses and I'm trying to find good pieces that I can use to replace what was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back