• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 vacuum advance and NOS 69 quarter panel needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A34

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Need a Vacuum Advance for a 69 440 4-spd. Prestolite distributor. This is the type with a screw in nipple. If you don't have a 69, I can probably make work what you've got, so please contact me if it works.

Also, looking for a passenger side NOS 69 Charger quarter panel.

Call Randy - 404-643-5755 or PM me here.

Thanks !

...Also, looking for a passenger side NOS 69 Charger quarter panel.

Call Randy - 404-643-5755 or PM me here.

Thanks !

Please, thanks for this chuckle tonight!:rolling: All the NOS stuff for these cars was pretty much trashed in the early 80s when MOPAR was broke and all anyone could think of was K-Cars.

Please, thanks for this chuckle tonight!:rolling: All the NOS stuff for these cars was pretty much trashed in the early 80s when MOPAR was broke and all anyone could think of was K-Cars.

True, ....most of it was, .....but there were lots of "Renegade" Dealers that hung on to old parts and they got stored and pushed back to the wayside,.... I ran into another rash of NOS parts this past Summer when they closed all those dealerships, ......but a NOS Charger quarter is going to as about as easy to find as a living, breathing,T-Rex.,.....I sincerely wish them the best of Luck. ...If they are Lucky enough to find one they need to run to the closest convenience store and purchase Lottery tickets.

Well, I have a drivers side that someone had squirreled away and didn't need it anymore.

I'm hoping with the new repro's out there, maybe someone has the pass side and doesn't want it. You guys know how Mopar guys hoarde stuff. You never know if you don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back