• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger bucket Seat Hardware and Assembly diagram

Duran75

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for some help. I’m trying to put together all the hardware and components for my new bucket seats. I do not have the original seat to go by. I purchased new seat frames. Does anyone have an Bucket seat diagram showing where all the components of hardware should go?

Lee

Are you looking for like the springs, hinges, locks and the like?? I don't think I have ever seen a break down for the high back buckets. I'll go check my parts book to see if they show anything. Somebody else may chime in here before I get back to you. Supper coming up here shortly. Be back to you this evening.

Are you looking for like the springs, hinges, locks and the like?? I don't think I have ever seen a break down for the high back buckets. I'll go check my parts book to see if they show anything. Somebody else may chime in here before I get back to you. Supper coming up here shortly. Be back to you this evening.
Hello,

I have the 70 Charger’s dodge service manual, but it very limited. So yes to your question. Anything you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!

I'm not going to be very helpful. Like I said I never really seen a breakdown of the seats. Just bits and pieces. Here are those bits.
I wish somebody had the manual. Are you a member of the 70 Registry?? There is a lot of stuff over there. It might have what your looking for. I never looked for anything for seats before other than mounting nuts.
Sorry Duran

seat 1.JPG

seat 2.JPG

seat 3.JPG

seat 4.JPG

seat 5.JPG

I'm not going to be very helpful. Like I said I never really seen a breakdown of the seats. Just bits and pieces. Here are those bits.
I wish somebody had the manual. Are you a member of the 70 Registry?? There is a lot of stuff over there. It might have what your looking for. I never looked for anything for seats before other than mounting nuts.
Sorry Duran

View attachment 1432578

View attachment 1432579

View attachment 1432580

View attachment 1432581

View attachment 1432583
This really help me out!! Thanks

I’m a member of 70 registry, I ask for help then as well. Thanks again!!

Hello,

Looking for some help. I’m trying to put together all the hardware and components for my new bucket seats. I do not have the original seat to go by. I purchased new seat frames. Does anyone have an Bucket seat diagram showing where all the components of hardware should go?

Lee
I have a similar problem. No original to go by and my new buckets seats are made to bolt directly to a level floor. I need to add brackets to raise the inside seat side as the floor is lower on the inside. Does anyone know the original dimensions of each side from floor to bottom of seat cushion?

Auto Transport Service
Back