• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 70 Charger steering column firewall mounting plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulie-rt

Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
While removing the steering column from my '70 Charger 500 I realized that a previous owner had installed an incorrect firewall mounting plate as shown in the first photo. I have no idea what this is from. The car was originally a 383 HP with auto on the console. It was changed over to a 440 4-speed 'Old School Conversion' many years ago before there were any changeover kits available. I'm now in need of the correct Firewall Mounting Plate for the steering column. Second photo shows what I'm looking for. Thanks for looking !

plate 1.JPG

plate 2.jpg

While removing the steering column from my '70 Charger 500 I realized that a previous owner had installed an incorrect firewall mounting plate as shown in the first photo. I have no idea what this is from. The car was originally a 383 HP with auto on the console. It was changed over to a 440 4-speed 'Old School Conversion' many years ago before there were any changeover kits available. I'm now in need of the correct Firewall Mounting Plate for the steering column. Second photo shows what I'm looking for. Thanks for looking !

View attachment 1300960

View attachment 1300961
I gave what you need Bob h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back