• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 Coronet 500 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

70BurntRt

Local time
9:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a solid 70 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible RT clone that I am thinking about selling. Its one of about 800 Convertible 500’s and RT’s made in 1970. Originally a 318 B7 Blue car resprayed in a B5 Bright blue metallic with a painted on rear stripe. It’s beautiful car that has had the body fully restored and painted by the previous owner. The quarters, trunk and back seat floor were placed. It’s solid rolling project that needs a drive train and interior. I have all the seat frames and rear side interior panels and all the little hard to find convertible only stuff and trim to finish the car off. It has a new rechroned rear bumper, restored rear RT panel and tail lights, nice front grilles, turn signals, side scoops, new RT emblems and valiance trim. I have a extra restored rust free convertible top frame that I could be included if the price is right. It has a tested working top pump and dash switch. It comes with an non running no matching 440 and auto trans. It has new 17” performance 275 rear and 225 front tires on American Racing rims. Please call me if your serious about purchasing this car. I can tell you more about it on the phone as I am pretty busy at work to follow up with emails and posts. I will start posting some photos over the next few days. It has a fender tag and no build sheet. I am looking for high twenty’s on this car and you get everything. The car is located 20 miles south of Baltimore, MD in Cloverly, MD
PLEASE CALL ME 301-674-2426

Thanks
Steve

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

How much are you looking to get for it?

Original AC car with a 88,588 miles. I am Asking $28,900 OBO. Please call me if you have any questions or if you would like to come look at it.
Thanks

Price reduced. $26,500. This is a really nice solid car to build. I have spent a lot of time and money collecting parts for this car which will save you a ton of time. I really don’t want to let it go but I just can’t work on them like I use to because of some health conditions. Call me if you would like more information. I am currently not interested in any trades.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back