• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 coronet Convertible Pass side door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonnie Leach

Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
passenger side 70 coronet door came off a convertible 500 has small amount rust in corners but not holes
$350.00

DSCN0991.JPG DSCN0992 (1).JPG DSCN0993 (1).JPG DSCN0994.JPG DSCN0995 (1).JPG

hey when do you want to do this ,,Not trying to be a *** but damn i have 2 others people here in town bugging me over the parts..I am a body guy just happen to run across the parts..Did not know how many people are hot for it

Don't want you to loose the sale.. im out of town but need this/ can you measure the length of the short mounting arm please im told convertible are shorter than hard tops

Its 83/4 one side 93/4 on the cast mounting bracket..This door came off a scraped convert.. cuz my buddy that passed told me about him getting them for his 70 Coronet convert back when he did it ..When will you be back.. Sorry for being short.. cuz i just helping his family sell this and have had alot people tell me yea and then not her from them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back