• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Roadrunner rear seats 2 styles????

wannadrag

Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Was there 2 diffrent leghths available?Reason i am asking is my new covers came today.The new rear covers are almost 12" to short at roughly 46".The seat i have is 58" and does fit the way its supposed to.Did i order the wrong style?Thanks:confused:

Was there 2 diffrent leghths available?Reason i am asking is my new covers came today.The new rear covers are almost 12" to short at roughly 46".The seat i have is 58" and does fit the way its supposed to.Did i order the wrong style?Thanks:confused:

Sounds like you got the rear skins for a rag top, The convertible seat is shorter than the Hard Tops and the Coupes.

I'm not sure but in the past the people at Legendary Interiors have been very helpful and seem to know what their talking about. Give them a call and see what they say.

Auto Transport Service
Back