• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramjam77

Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Great 70 roadrunner project
Plum crazy pearl, 383 with a rebuilt 727. Non a/c. Xv motorsports suspension and new brakes. New wheels and tires. Solid car except a couple spots that need patching on the interior. All glass except for side windows. Plus a good amount of extra goodies. Here is a link with some of the build.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showcase/road-kill-road-runner.5384/
Got it running last year. Starts up every time. I do not have a lot of the interior parts and planned on doing a stock car style build to keep the cost down. It doesn't need much to get it out on the road. 69 charger seats won't be sold with the car. I am getting deployed in at the end of the summer and would like to get this sold before I go. Located in Myrtle Beach. Looking for $16000.

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg imagejpeg_0(2).jpg imagejpeg_0(10).jpg 20210515_131203.jpg 20201001_110725.jpg

Last edited:
still for sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back