• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Super Bee 440 Six Pack Exhaust System

Jarhead71

Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Looking for advice on a new exhaust system for a 70 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 4-Speed Super Track Pack. Also confused on which exhaust tips are correct. Would it be the 2883826 or the 2883829? Thank you

Ecs was spot on, they have sold off the exhaust line. The new owner is Scott, he is a member here and will carry on the quality of the product! I’m short on his last name, so just do a search for ECS exhaust on the forum search bar and you’ll find his info!

Whichever system you decide, the 70 V code cars had an H pipe, so I would suggest that you consider that idea. I still have my original H pipe, and when I had my buddy recreate my original exhaust, he said “I suppose you want the H pipe again too?” You bet I do! And for $450, he did one heck of a great job.

Scott Fuller if not mistaken , if mistaken on who bought or did what please let me know . I’m planning on some for my 68. Sorry for any confusion.

Auto Transport Service
Back