• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 charger 318 rewire

Braden

Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for the help you've given me so far! So I've exposed every wire in my car and am ready to start a rewire job. I'd like to make this endevour as smooth as possible tho. I'm pretty amateur in terms of electrical and I'd say I just have a very basic understanding of how wiring works at best. So my question is: in terms of ease of use and instructions what do you recommend? OEM like YearOne? Painless? Ron Francis? EZ? Others? It's a 71 charger,318, no ac, no tach, no temp or oil gauge. I just want a car I can legally drive and trust. Don't even need a radio. Thank you for your help!

If your new to wireing I would suggest year one stuff it's plug and play very easy can't really screw anything up. Is there something wrong with the wireing you have? Where in fl are you if your close I may be able to help you out

YearOne, I would wait for a 30% off sale, very well worth it.

That's what I figured. The wiring is old and some of it doesn't even work. Headlights, key switch. I figure I'd just replace the whole thing. Cheap insurance. I'm in Ocala by the way. You?

Year One has 20% off through June 8. Now is the time to get the M+H harness. Use Code CRZ15.

Wish I lived in Palm bay too! Haha. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to send you a pm with pictures so I'll just put it here

Attachments

• image_1434037071989.jpg
    image_1434037071989.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 100
  • image_1434037106101.jpg
    image_1434037106101.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 90
It maybe me but I don't see any wireing or a page to for that matter. Check out eBay you can pick these gauge setups up cheap (with wireing) because so many people switch to the rallye style and that's a diff harness I vaguely remember having an extra harness somewhere before I moved I don't recall if I sold it or still have it so it may be in the bottom of a tote

Auto Transport Service
Back