• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '71 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olwhite63

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus - $30,000

Roadrunner clone, originally dark green/dark green interior. Now Sassy Grass Green/dark green interior. Originally 318/auto.

'73 440 engine, Comp 268 cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, 750 DP, headers, Cloyes double roller, high-volume oil pump, 402 pan w/ windage tray
23 Spline 4 speed, fresh clutch/pressure plate
3.23 sure-grip 8 3/4 rear-end
Engine harness completely taken apart, every connection repaired/cleaned, rewrapped and installed w. die-electric grease on every connection
Engine and engine compartment repainted this past winter
Completely new front suspension with HD torsion bars, C-body tie rods/billet adjusters, shocks, disc brakes, etc. Drives awesome.
Power brakes, power steering,
New driveshaft, new fuel system, 3" exhaust w/ turbo mufflers
American Racing slots & new front tires & rear tires are probably about 35% and will continue to diminish as it's really fun to drive Aligned it after I rebuilt everything this past winter.

New Legendary bucket interior (carpet/seats/headliner)
Rally Dash
"Day 2" Autometer tach on dash
Dash has a cap on the original pad
Restored Tuff wheel w. correct adapter
All gauges/lights/switches work
Retro-sound Blue Tooth receiver

This car shows better in pictures than it really is in person; paint is a 6 out of 10. Amateur paint job (I'm told) about 10 years old.
Started as a very straight, rust-free car. Car has not had any patch panels in it and is not full of bondo.
Had a canopy top originally and there are some pits under the paint where that was. Small dent in passenger side door. Very small stress crack in driver side door by mirror (common on these cars). Very small dent in header panel. Small area on driver door where clearcoat was burned through with a buffer. Has a couple chips and nicks here and there.

Nicer than a 20 footer but probably doesn't qualify as a 10 footer either - but a great driver. IMO, very worthy of addressing these small issues and then respraying the car - would not need to be taken down to bare metal at all. Somebody good at paint correction could likely save a fair amount of this paint - but I'm not good at that (nor do I own a buffer) so I'm not going to try. The car is very straight.
Re-chromed bumpers.

I have some parts that can go with the car if wanted (canopy top trim, spare heater box, repop rear window louver, etc.)

This car drives really good, is pretty well sorted, no rattles/squeaks/etc. - a nice tight driving car. I've owned it for a few years now but have had my fun with it so it's time to move on to another project.

Lot more details and pictures to share but typing isn't my strong suit - really would rather talk to any interested buyers instead.

You can leave me a DM here and I'll try to check back often

Thank you for the ad!

IMG_5088 (2).jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5094 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back