• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 72 charger LH fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshmopar11x

Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Well.... as some of you remember my passed away grandfathers Red 72 charger we restored a few months before his unexpected passing 10 years ago... my dad was out on a drive with it yesterday and stopped by my house to see his grandkids and my wife had to leave and take our son to football practice and "didn't see" the charger behind her in our turn around area she backed smooth into the fender and shoved it up over the wheel...its bad but luckily somehow it did not get into the door or the power buldge hood... I need a good solid fender in MINNESOTA OR PREFERABLY WISCONSIN. Yes the wife is still alive and well and she was bawling before I even walked out and see it. But boy one of the few times I have been utterly speechless and truly couldn't even talk. AGAIN DRIVER SIDE FRONT FENDER FOR 72, as I found out unfortunately 72 is a one year only fender sadly. I figured 72-74 were the same

Here's the car at my grandpa's memorial show

2017-07-23.jpg

My buddy is at work but I sent a message. He may have one. Lives in NE Iowa.

If Mikes contact doesn’t have one I might have one also on my area of the river in Iowa south of Gutenberg. Has a few chargers of 71-74 variety

Thank you guys. I have a few guys local checking as well
Russ said 72 is a year of it's own. Pretty much the same as 71 but the side markers are different. He doesn't have any, Sorry.

I discovered that on a old sale thread on here also. I surely would have thought 72-74 were the same. I knew 71 had different side markers. Thanks Mike.

I’ll be contacting my buddy and see what he has. Prefer 72 but he did have a 71

My buddy is out. Maybe try Mopar City in northern IL

There is a decent one in the exterior parts for sale section on here right now.

I seen that California one, not wanting to ship one, also $1000 is crazy for a 3rd gen charger fender. There's a 72 charger roller with ralley dash in Minnesota for $1200 on FB so if I was gonna spend that much i would buy an entire car vs just a fender for more money with shipping costs. But i.did see it.

I seen that California one, not wanting to ship one, also $1000 is crazy for a 3rd gen charger fender. There's a 72 charger roller with ralley dash in Minnesota for $1200 on FB so if I was gonna spend that much i would buy an entire car vs just a fender for more money with shipping costs. But i.did see it.
There is a big difference between a rust free California fender and a patched up fender from the rustbelt! You can ship them Greyhound.

Search is over. 200 bucks good enough and well within my abilities to fix correctly on my own.

1694456263968_20230911_094253.jpg

20230911_094217.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back