• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 rallye charger pro touring build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well guys here we are again it's getting closer to my surgery and I'm getting pressure from my wife to sell my cars . So the 1972 rallye 340 magnum 4 speed 8 3/4 sure grip car is for sale as most of you know I got tons invested into this beast roughly $25000 so yeah that's not ever coming back so who ever is the first person to send me $15000 will legally rob me blind! This car is well worth the money and if you go into the build thread I started on this thing you'll see the way I build my cars (no corner cut no expense spared) I truly was building this as a keeper so much for that . Any ?'s please email me I'm not on here much anymore it reminds me of loosing my toys.
I also am selling my 1947 Buick 2 door fastback I have about $12000-15000 invested into it. I would consider trading my project or both projects for something done ready to go.
And to everyone wait on the sunroof car to come up for sale I'm sorry not today ! But my wife has been talking about selling it so hell maybe soon enough you all might want to put your names in the gate for it if interested this might be the time a complete blow out everything must go .
197339-496727a9e6d9ad80458bf0776add1e92.jpg
197340-cb8a66c1e3cacca2e113eba39ecc9291.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_dsc06987.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_dsc06985.jpg
197337-2dff5787a1eb42de00e29300d0575a86.jpg
197338-b25d385296f8e6db0b9fea1be88eaac7.jpg

Oh sorry if anyone is interested in my Buick I would like $8000

Send me a link to your build thread and where you are in Fl.--I am in Ft. Myers Thanks !!!!!! Mike

I'm not sure how to do that I'll try give me a few

Damn I'm good !
I'm in palmbay FL by the way

That's a recent as it is . Nothing much has changed . I got a perfect trunk lid to replace the rusted one. Basically your buying all the new parts and getting the car for free with purchase. I know it looks like a mess but it's one of the nicest chargers I've had. It needs paint and body work then purity much it's back together with new stuff . I will include my rotisserie if you need one so you can finish the car right. As I probably won't need it ever again. I could get the price lower by keeping some of the new parts like the black interior door handle s hood and door hinges stuff like that I'll need for the sunroof car. But the 4 speed stuff the brakes eng arnt needed so we're not talking a great deal off but some . I can also get it back together enough so you can get it picked up in one run

I'll take $10000 for the charger ,bit I'm keeping the new interior parts and door handle s and hinges .

I take $5000 for the Buick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back