• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 rallye charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I'm thinking about parting out my 72 rallye charger ! What I'd like to see before I do so is how much of the car is needed before I do anything .
If I go threw with this I will be keeping the 340 the 4 speed stuff the rear and the wilwood disc brake conversion.I'll sell off the rallye hood doors tail lights wheels ect. Dash gauges and so on I rather sell the hole shell as a whole but we can work it out remember this isn't deff I'm still thinking about it so if you want or need stuff please let me know what your wanting and if it's something like the rt/rallye tail lights please make your best reasonable offer as I'm sure there will be many requests for parts like these

Would be interested in parts like the hood, tail lights, doors, if you part it out.

So the rare one year only stuff? I'm really not wanting to ship but again if I go threw with it we can work it out I have a truck and a few day labors that I use A lot so we could make it work

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0545_BURST002.jpgIMAG0547_BURST002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0546_BURST002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a full hideaway setup for this car.

steering column is floor shift correct? what part of florida?

You got a price for the whole car in a close to the condition as you found it in?

Any pics of the condition now?

Really a shame to part out a complete 340 Rallye car.

you could part the car. . . . or make more money with less of a hassle by removing the engine and running gear and selling it as a rolling frame. The care looks good as a shell and roller. I am sure for the right price a lot of us would buy the car minus what you are taking to happily customize it to our own standards.

just my 2C

Last edited:
I would be interested in buying the car minus what you want to keep.

let me know if your interested in something like that.

Guys I haven't decided on anything I've had a lot of people ask about buying the car as a whole witch I'm fine with rather do that then split up . $12500 and you get everything I have for this car

What is "Everything included?"

Where in Fl. are you located?

P.m. me and I'll get you a list there's a lot of stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm in Palm bay fl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back