• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 727 kick down rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

3x2bee

Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I was looking for a piece of kick down linkage for a 1970 Coronet with a 383 and 727. It's the rod that goes from the lower bell crank on the side of the bell housing up vertically to the bell crank at the rear of the intake manifold. I believe this piece is the same on all B, E and C body cars with the 440, 383/4bl and 383/2bl with a 727. 1968 and 69 model years may work as well. I included a couple pictures of the rod I am looking for. Thxs

IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0057.jpg

I have the 68s that are not adjustable. Their 14 inches long. I also have the adjustable ones. There around 13 1/2 inches long. Kim

Last edited:
Kim, Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I don't see a copy of my part. I know it's hard to tell from the pics I posted, but when comparing the actual part to those in your pics I can't find a match. Thxs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back