• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 / 74 Plymouth Road Runner, Splash Shields

multimopes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
I have checked Mega Parts, Year One, Classic Industries and Tony's parts for the fender splash guards that seal rear of fender by the doors of front fenders. No Soap. They make them for B bodies from 63 through 72 for Charger and Road Runner. Any ideas where I can get a pair? I actually only need the passenger side but figured I will get a pair if that's how they are sold. Maybe I am barking up a tree without a paddle so to speak. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks

Thank You, Sir, I appreciate your help. I will order the Charger shields. Close enough! Nothing is perfect these days anyway.
:drinks:

Responded to your PM. In my case, I wound up with a 73 RR RH part number and a 73 Charger LH part number. Got the LH off a junk yard Road Runner, but when it came off it had the 73 charger part number. But, it fit. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back