• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 73-74 rr hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe m

Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
looking for roadrunner hood for 73.hopefully close to the wilm de area.thanks

I have a few here in southeast Pa. Which one do you prefer a 73 or a 74? They are different... 73 has vents in the back and 74 is solid across there..

Ok I see someone else replied if he does not come through let me know. I have Both and can help with getting the hood to you..

would like to see pics of the 73

Ok I will get some pics during the week. It is in a storage building I have had for decades. It is buried with lots of sheet metal so getting it out will take 2 people and some time. I will clear some PM's and send a message...

Ok I will get some pics during the week. It is in a storage building I have had for decades. It is buried with lots of sheet metal so getting it out will take 2 people and some time. I will clear some PM's and send a message...
Okay thanks di you remember what kind of shape it is in.and what you would want for it

Okay thanks di you remember what kind of shape it is in.and what you would want for it
They are in good condition but honestly have no taken them out of dry storage in the last 25 years.. If it is in Good Condition complete with scoops $550-600.

They are in good condition but honestly have no taken them out of dry storage in the last 25 years.. If it is in Good Condition complete with scoops $550-600.
Okay looking forward to seeing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back