• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73 Charger hardtop wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legoslen

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
My name is Len and l'm looking to buy a 73 Charger hardtop. I had one in high school and loved it until the rust and very tired 318 got the better of it. I later found a 2nd gen Charger. After 10 years of work I had to give up my 69 Charger project back in 2008 when the market collapsed and I lost my job after just having a kid. 2nd gen Chargers are now out of my price range but my first love was a 73 so I'm going back to my roots. I've been too long without a Charger and it is time to fix it. Not interested in an opera window car. Must be running/driving. Must have ps pb factory ac car. Hoping to find one with all its original sheet metal. Prefer one with bucket seats and center arm rest, power windows, power bulge hood, the more options the better. Body and interior should be nice but don't have to be perfect. Must be mechanically/electrically sound. I'm in the Philadelphia area so anything within 6-8 hour drive preferred. Thanks for any help.

Too bad you do not want to go farther. Las Vegas Craigs List #60000429301 A nice car for the price.I have seen it in person at a local show. 340 4 speed.Rally hood car.

My name is Len and l'm looking to buy a 73 Charger hardtop. I had one in high school and loved it until the rust and very tired 318 got the better of it. I later found a 2nd gen Charger. After 10 years of work I had to give up my 69 Charger project back in 2008 when the market collapsed and I lost my job after just having a kid. 2nd gen Chargers are now out of my price range but my first love was a 73 so I'm going back to my roots. I've been too long without a Charger and it is time to fix it. Not interested in an opera window car. Must be running/driving. Must have ps pb factory ac car. Hoping to find one with all its original sheet metal. Prefer one with bucket seats and center arm rest, power windows, power bulge hood, the more options the better. Body and interior should be nice but don't have to be perfect. Must be mechanically/electrically sound. I'm in the Philadelphia area so anything within 6-8 hour drive preferred. Thanks for any help.

I have 3 of them. A 73 and 74. Both need work. Let me know. 2 hrs away from you. Can send pics.

Yes, I'm not very good with computers.Thanks for doing that. If I had the space,money, Bla,bla.It would be a fun stick car to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back