• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 73 Charger Wiper Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerJim

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of wiper blades for a 73 Charger. The arms have the side pin attachment and they need to be pretty low profile to fit under the hood to rest in the park position.

Thanks.

Anco Classic 20-16 fit perfect and are all stainless like original.

IMG_2546.jpg
IMG_2548.jpg

Napa has a classic line of wiper blades
I found they had what I needed for a 64 Fury

I actually found those on that exact same site yesterday and bookmarked the page. They look like they might work but I can't tell if they'll stick up a bit too much because of the tension spring arms connecting the blades to the mounting arm. Tough to tell online (plus they're 50 bucks...). They're definitely a candidate though.

Napa has a classic line of wiper blades
I found they had what I needed for a 64 Fury
Thanks! I'll check NAPA. There's one nearby and it's the only brick and mortar parts store in my area that I haven't gone to yet.

Those are exactly what I need. Do you happen to remember where you got them? Thanks!
Rock Auto for these and the latest set I got off Ebay as they were cheaper than Rock Auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back