• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'73 Runner ABC Moparts Dash Pad

John Hogan

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Just unpacked my steel core dash pad from ABC Moparts and I am beyond impressed. Shipping was fast, packaging excellent and the quality is fabulous!
It is a perfect reproduction of the original, the grain is well defined and nearly a perfect match and it came with the new plastic inserts to screw down the speaker cover. I was concerned about that because the one I tried to remove from the old pad was so brittle it just broke.
So, thanks to recommendations I found here on the forum I can definitely say that ABC Moparts has amazing quality and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to buy a replacement dash pad!

IMG_20220306_094919130.jpg IMG_20220306_094941320.jpg IMG_20220306_094954238.jpg

What would something like that run? I have a 71-74 steel core that needs a resto.

What would something like that run? I have a 71-74 steel core that needs a resto.
Mine was $469 + shipping. There is also a $120.00 core charge for the old pad which is refunded when you return it.
https://abcmoparts.com/home/ols/products/1971-74-b-body-steel-dash-pad
I did lots of research about the steel core vs. ABS and I'm glad I paid the extra for the steel since they are built on an original steel plate....no worries about fitment or studs cracking out of the plastic.

Mine was $469 + shipping. There is also a $120.00 core charge for the old pad which is refunded when you return it.
https://abcmoparts.com/home/ols/products/1971-74-b-body-steel-dash-pad
I did lots of research about the steel core vs. ABS and I'm glad I paid the extra for the steel since they are built on an original steel plate....no worries about fitment or studs cracking out of the plastic.
Thanks for the info. Just placed an order for one. I'll send them my core once I receive it.

Yeah, thanks for the info. Looks like I just bought the last one.

Looks nice.

Do they buy cores?
I have two laying around taking up space that I don't have cars for.

Looks nice.

Do they buy cores?
I have two laying around taking up space that I don't have cars for.
Wouldn't see why not. I'd shoot him an email and see what he can do for you.

ABC Moparts is a great place to deal with. I bought a dash pad for my son's 73 Charger. Looked great and fit perfectly.

Auto Transport Service
Back