• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 satellite for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

upnover

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i just drug home a 73 satellite 4 door home, i bought it for the disc brakes and the door handles, eng/trans are gone. pm me with parts requests, car is not rusty.

Going to be bringing home my 73 llite Sunday could you pay some pics of what you have? I might need something

Hi looking for nice front lower valance, headlamp trim, headliner bows. let me know what you have, cond. and price. Thank you, Dan.

i have the headlight trim, and headliner bows(four door car). i will check the front lower valance in the morning. on the headlight trim are you needing the headlight bezels that attach to the grill, or the actual rings that hold the headlights in? thanks!

Looking for a good fuse block and pass through the firewall. I've got a 72 - but it should be the same as a 73 - a photo to confirm would be great. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back