• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Satellite/Roadrunner Wheel Well Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawg_man

Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Need wheel well trim for my 74 satellite Sebring. Used in good shape.

I also need a couple of these for my 73 roadrunner!! Whichever ones Hawg Man doesn't buy from ya let me know what you have left over and I might purchase the rest. Thank ya

yea, 73-74 are odd balls, they atach around the outside of the wheelwell with clips, not in the wheelwell.....there also the cause of lower quater rust in those years! good luck, they are hard to find...

I've got a couple from a 71-2 hanging in the garage, not sure if they would work or not. JM, if you're close enough to come look at them, and they work, you're welcome to them. Not trying to shut you out Hawg, but like I said, I'm not sure if they will fit or not, or even how good they are, but JM may be close enough to cruise over one evening

I've been told the 71-72 will not work on 73-74 b-Body.

I have some 73-74 wheel moldings here! The drivers side rear is the best, the fronts have a ding in them. E-mail me at [email protected] and let me know which moldings that you need. Thanks :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back