• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 8 3/4 Rear End w/ Super Stock Springs [PACKAGE DEAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schober Motorsports

Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale

8 3/4 Rear End
4.11 ratio w/ Limited Slip - Unknown if its a Chrysler unit or who made it
489 Case
Dr Diff Aftermarket Axles w/ 2 inch (I think) screw in studs.
2 1/2 inch drums
Originally out of a 67 Coronet. I had the rear end shortened, currently have it on the car with the relocated leaf springs.

Super Stock Springs are for 3600 lb car.
Ranchos 9000 adjustable shocks

Driveshaft is for 727 trans.

If you are doing a relocation kit and a mini tub on a 66-67 B-Body, this whole setup will fit perfect! The hard work has been done, throw this in your car and go for a ride!

Rims are 15x10, Tires are 315/60 - 15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets. I would be willing to sell these with the deal for the right price. The tires have barely any life on them.

I'm trying to tell this all as a package deal. Everything is ONLY a year old. This is a complete drum to drum rear end for sale, with driveshaft and shocks for the right price!

8 3/4 Rear End, Driveshaft, Shocks - $1200 obo - OPEN TO OFFERS!

Open to offers for the rims and tires.

Located in Freeport, FL 32439.
If you can figure out something for shipping I'd be willing to ship, but its not gonna be cheap.

Also have 727 Torqueflite for sale w/ Manual Forward Valve Body for sale. Has been repaired on one of the starter holes, can send picture if interested.

Thank you.
Craig

DSC06289.jpg
DSC06290.jpg
DSC06292.jpg
DSC06293.jpg
DSC06295.jpg
DSC06308.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service