• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 904 Automatic Transmission from a 1971 Charger $400 + OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

1986ed

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got a 904 Automatic transmission out of my 1971 Dodge Charger, it was attached to a small block 318 for sale. The dude I bought it from said it ran perfectly before he disassembled the car, but I did not check for myself. Converting my Charger to a manual so I no longer need it. I'm located in central California so private message me and we'll set something up.

For sale as is. $400 + OBO

IMG_6446.jpg

IMG_6443.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a 727 Automatic transmission out of my 1971 Dodge Charger, it was attached to a small block 318 for sale. The dude I bought it from said it ran perfectly before he disassembled the car, but I did not check for myself. Converting my Charger to a manual so I no longer need it. I'm located in central California so private message me and we'll set something up.

For sale as is. $400 + OBO

View attachment 1302116

View attachment 1302117
Roll it over and take a photo of the pan. Square pan is a 904. (which it should be)
There's a sticky thread about identification at the beginning of theseforums.

Last edited:
I have been informed that I in fact have a 904 trans NOT a 727. Thanks for the assistance everybody, you learn something new every day!

I have updated the post accordingly.

I would put a for sale post on forabodiesonly.com too if you haven't already. Might be an easier sell over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back