• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A break in a murder case that was a local big deal.

SteveSS

Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
US

Remains of Colorado missing mom Suzanne Morphew found three years after disappearance​

Suzanne Morphew went missing on Mother's Day in 2020 during a bike ride.​

A pretty good-looking mom disappeared 3 years ago. The husband looked pretty damn guilty based on a lot of factors. I think he owned a construction company and people figured the body was under some new building's foundation. They also tracked his phone to Denver were he made stops at various dumpsters. They were wealthy living in the mountains by Salida, CO. She disappeared on a bike ride on Mother's Day 3 years ago. Now they've found her body in SW Colorado. This is going to get interesting.

There were huge posters everywhere and a big reward was offered. I was in Salida and I saw a woman who looked like her stop at a convenience store get and then walk around to the back to meet a young man. I called it in at the time.

Link

Auto Transport Service
Back