• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE A12 bee for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoD

Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Possibly looking to trade a A12 Bee. F6 Green, 4 speed. Car is located in Kansas.
Looking for 70-71 cuda or 70 road runner.

Sorry, thought these posted.

FB_IMG_1617072743396.jpg 20210627_160613.jpg

Got a cash price? Asking because I'm going to run to the sun car show next week to sell my 68 charger for the sole purpose of finding and buying an A12 Bee.
I'm looking to buy a 68 charger. I might be able to save you the trip. What do you have?

Got a cash price? Asking because I'm going to run to the sun car show next week to sell my 68 charger for the sole purpose of finding and buying an A12 Bee.

I'm looking to buy a 68 charger. I might be able to save you the trip. What do you have?

....and this is how the classified adverts get all messed up.

How about you guys either start your own WTB or FOR SALE, or make contact with each other.

But please don't mess up the OP's advert to possibly TRADE his car here.

....and this is how the classified adverts get all messed up.

How about you guys either start your own WTB or FOR SALE, or make contact with each other.

But please don't mess up the OP's advert to possibly TRADE his car here.

I didn't mean to undermine this ad, that was one of the reasons I didn't post any details about my car.
But I also didn't think about others wanting info. I will remove the post and my apologies to the OP.

I didn't mean to undermine this ad, that was one of the reasons I didn't post any details about my car.
But I also didn't think about others wanting info. I will remove the post and my apologies to the OP.

No hard feelings here.

LeoD, Do you have a cash price in mind? You can PM me...Thanks

I have a 70 Barracuda still in primer solid car built 440 manual vale body auto bad news I’m in Ct have 71 fenders with the gills working on them now car getting new windshield tomorrow ;will need to be blocked and painted has all new fuel brake lines ect almost ready for shake down ride,if interested let me know thanks Gregg

I have a 70 Roached Runner TX9 post car but know you wouldn't trade your Bee for my Bird.

I have a 70 Barracuda still in primer solid car built 440 manual vale body auto bad news I’m in Ct have 71 fenders with the gills working on them now car getting new windshield tomorrow ;will need to be blocked and painted has all new fuel brake lines ect almost ready for shake down ride,if interested let me know thanks Gregg
Sorry looking for something completely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back