• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

About Myself

JTourscher

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello I am a new member I am put a 65 dodge coronet 500 back together.
I have had the car for probably 20 years the car had no motor or transmission and the interior was gutted
when I got it.(I got it from a friend that had passed away). I started out good put together a 426 street wedge
and 4 speed trans.,super stock springs,.990 torsion bars 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears and a sure grip diff.
green bearings,max wedge exhaust manifold with 3in. tti exhaust super,44 flowmasters runs very well.
Put in my heated basement to do the interior and life kinda toke over changed jobs and other stuff.
Recently retiring I got back at this project.
I enjoyed find out details on here about the jigsaw puzzle that I am piecing back together( the interior was gutted
I think it was in a flood ) Bucket seat console car had the seats and console but that was about it.
Thank You For Welcoming Me here.
PS.Will post pictures at a later date had some but cant find them right now.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

any photos of said 65 Coronet 500, to share ?

426ci Wedge 4 speed w/S/S cast iron manifolds/exhaust system
bigger TB & 3.91:1 gears & S/S springs
should run decent too
sounds like a fun car

check out your Year Specific forums here
& the Resto-Mod & Pro-Touring forum
maybe even the Racers Hangout forum too
those sections on here too, should be right up your alley

I know about life gets in the way too

Welcome from the midwest!
We would love pictures even if it's not shiny!

Welcome from Illinois!! Thanks for saving another '65!

Waiting 2.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, I have a few sidelined projects, but I'm trying to get to all and not buy another.

Welcome to the site.. Sounds like an awesome project.. Retired means you can change your focus back to toys....

Last edited:
Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Mines been apart for 8 years.

67864050071__823C6480-2EBF-47CA-9DD7-447E341E77AF.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_2626.jpeg

Hello I am a new member I am put a 65 dodge coronet 500 back together.
I have had the car for probably 20 years the car had no motor or transmission and the interior was gutted
when I got it.(I got it from a friend that had passed away). I started out good put together a 426 street wedge
and 4 speed trans.,super stock springs,.990 torsion bars 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears and a sure grip diff.
green bearings,max wedge exhaust manifold with 3in. tti exhaust super,44 flowmasters runs very well.
Put in my heated basement to do the interior and life kinda toke over changed jobs and other stuff.
Recently retiring I got back at this project.
I enjoyed find out details on here about the jigsaw puzzle that I am piecing back together( the interior was gutted
I think it was in a flood ) Bucket seat console car had the seats and console but that was about it.
Thank You For Welcoming Me here.
PS.Will post pictures at a later date had some but cant find them right now.
Welcome from the Garden State!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4623.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4617.gif

Auto Transport Service