• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aftermarket AC

velrob

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Any aftermarket AC avail!?

71 charger 383

No, They quit selling them.

Vintage Air & Classic Auto Air both have Mopar tailored models available.

I only see 71 for the challenger.

I saw that website before

You give up too easily. I was making a joke.

Everyone wants the super easy we did the work for you kit..... Well IMO most of those kits that I've installed for people aren't exactly 100% drop in anyway, and once you've installed the kit they aren't that well made.... Yes it works but if it were my car I'd start with one of the universal builder kits & make my own brackets, route my own ducts, make it custom & build a better system than the kit they designed...

Classic Air is a good start. They can tailor one for you and your car.

I’ve got Classic. Ice cold for many years. The control box has improved since I bought mine. Good unit.

ive looked at classic also but it only goes up to 1970

ill email them instead and see.

Hi, is your car an ac car? That would make it easier but any car can be made to have ac, just takes doing a little homework and the ingredients to put it together. The enter net is full of people that have installed AC to their cars. If you want something bad enough wrap your hands around this project and make it happen.

Good luck,
Azmoparboy

This is my challenger, and it has a 383 in it. I built this ssystem up myself, just did my homework

20180706_100138.jpg 20180706_100103.jpg 20180602_104247.jpg

Wow looks nice

Vintage air can put a system together for me but I need to make custom brackets

Auto Transport Service
Back