• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE AIR CLEANER BASE 67 DUAL SNORKEL GTX R/T CHARGER MAGNUM 440 L CODE *base only*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hinton

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rare high performance OEM 55 year old Mopar 440 air cleaner base. EXCELLENT CONDITION. This base is 18.5" diameter with 4.25 carb opening and is correct for 1967 Plymouth GTX 440 HP, Dodge Coronet R/T 440 HP, Charger Magnum 440 L code (660 produced) running the dual snorkel. $375. Plus shipping. Will be shipped with the utmost care and attention. Whether you have the 440 super commando or the 440 magnum, this is the correct air cleaner base. Fits Carter carb 4327 or 4326 and other carbs with a 4.25" carb opening. Dome area has a tiny dent/scratch on it. Too small to notice in picture. Most likely could be sanded out. NOTE: This Air Cleaner Base has had a NEW period-correct Lid Foam Seal. These seals usually Dry-up and Shrink to anywhere from 50 - 70 % of their normal size! A special adhesive that with stands up to 550 degrees has been used. This new period correct seal will provide you with the seal of this base that the factory intended keeping your engine cleaner ! You are buying the air cleaner base only. Shipped from 55614. Thank you

SAM_2061.JPG

SAM_2063.JPG

SAM_2062.JPG

Last edited:
Price has now been dropped to $ 300. Plus shipping.

Last edited:
Hi Dan...interested in your air cleaner base....can't start a private message as your inbox is full...please let me know...thanks

Hi, I just checked my message box and it only had your message so I am unsure how to empty it. Thanks.

Hey Dan ...yes we are interested in your base unit ...how can I reach you since it still says your box is full?

Hi again. I live in Minnesota just south of Grand Marias but could have it shipped to me. Dan

Started out as a For Sale thread, then someone hijacks it with their own part, then the seller offers to buy the hijacker's part????

Do any of you guys know there are a few rules here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back