• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Dam / Splash Shield Fit - '74 Charger

Gold Rush

Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone post or send me photos of how these fit a 1974 Charger with a/c. I know they are air dams that are suppose to go by the radiator I just can't seem to solve the position issue. I'm wondering if the new ac condenser is the cause. Photos would be a real help..

Thanks for any help! :D

IMG_8664.JPG

Last edited:
NOBODY ????

This is the last thing I need to install but just can't figure it out. Surely someone has time to lend a hand.

THANKS!!!

are there part numbers on those? I not a 3rd gen person but a shop manual should show them I would think.

9 hours.. patience is a virtue. Someone is out there with a '74 that will help you out, it's just not the majority of "vintage" here on this forum.

They could even be for the front valence by bumper brackets after seeing those cuts.. I thought I remembered the 75-up Cordobas and Furies having shields coming off the condenser towards the radiator support..

Let's see if I can help some with some photos. Driver Side shield in first photo. Passenger side in second photo. Let me know if you need more. It's dark out there and wet. I hope these help. Plastic T clips go into front valance pan at bottom of photos. You should be able to match up the holes from there and insert clips. Any more photos will need to wait until daylight.
Terry W.

Drvr Rad Shield 2.jpg

Psgr Rad Shield 3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again Terry! More often than not, there seems to be one or two clips that way. As I've aged they get more and more frequent :)

Let's see if I can help some with some photos. Driver Side shield in first photo. Passenger side in second photo. Let me know if you need more. It's dark out there and wet. I hope these help. Plastic T clips go into front valance pan at bottom of photos. You should be able to match up the holes from there and insert clips. Any more photos will need to wait until daylight.
Terry W.

View attachment 1600676

View attachment 1600677
Thank you Mr Terry for helping. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back