• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aircleaner tin pie pan.

Cordoba78

Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Did all Cordobas come with a tin pie pan on top of the aircleaner assembly?
My 1978 Cordoba does not have a tin pie pan, and there is no tin pie pan showed in my 1978 parts book.

To the best of my knowledge the lid had decal stickers. No pie pan.

I know that you can get decal stickers wit the text "electronic lean burn system" to put on the aircleaner lid, but i have also seen pie pans with the same text on it, but i am not sur what car it came off.
I am planning to "freshen up" my engine (400 bb) a little bit to make it run better, but at the same time keep the outside look of it as stock as possible.
So if the 1978 Cordobas with 400 bb came with a pie pan, i would like to put one on my car, if not, i just put on a decal sticker.

I've seen "400 CID" on those, IIRC.

As far as i know, the lean burn engines had a decal sticker on the aircleaner lid or a pie pan with the text "electronic lean burn system", i don't think the lean burn engines had a decal sticker on the aircleaner lid or a pie pan with the engine size on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back