• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alerts on email

moparlouie

Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
I recently received 2 alerts on my home email referencing to a want ad I placed. When I click on it to divert to our site there is no alert or message or comment on my alerts, private messages, and or want ad? Are these people bared from the site, or possible scammers or both? One was "marckey11, and the most recent, Jeff Ward? Never had this problem before here? Thanks Lou

I never ever had this happen here. Thx, kinda figured that.

We find scammers sometimes after they have sent some PMs. When we ban them their PMs are deleted as well, but you still got the alert.

I might not be following - you say home email? Wonder how they would have your address unless it was provided?

Yes, home computer. Good question, unless I dealt with them before, and I dont recall if I did? Thanks for your concern!

Yes, home computer. Good question, unless I dealt with them before, and I dont recall if I did? Thanks for your concern!
I’m sure most people know not to open any attachments to strange emails as this can release a bug; but your situation sounds different. Good luck.

It is an alert from the the site thats linked to the site, when I go to the site, there is nothing there. The co ordinaters said they were barred from the site.

Auto Transport Service
Back