• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND AMD 755-1468-1R

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a lower right rear patch panel they're not using???? AMD 755-1468-1R

PM me... THANKS!

For those up of us without a catalog in our head.

Which year and model of a studebaler does this fit?

LOL Scott, 68-70 Plymouth B body. AMD doesn't even list it now, googling shows other vendors claim the ETA on back order is April earliest. I think they're just discontinued period like full quarters that are no stock. Figured if someone had one lying around they're not gonna use I'd grab it.

If you just need the chunk behind the wheel, you can make a Sherman work. I used 1 on my Duster and it turned out fine. It is just the piece below the side marker.

If you just need the chunk behind the wheel, you can make a Sherman work. I used 1 on my Duster and it turned out fine. It is just the piece below the side marker.
That's all we MIGHT need, but I can't even find it on anyone's website. Was just a question the shop owner asked me this morning if I could get one. Not sure why since his employee Dan did a 110% job just making one for the drivers side.

Classic 2 Current has alot of different stuff. Maybe they will have what you need. They are a little more specific about models etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back