• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique Tractors, Tractors, and more Tractors For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he throw in a boat or a tbird with a purchase of a tractor??He,s got alot of stuff...
Petty Blue 67 GTX

59 Edsel

I kinda like the 59 Edsel wagon in these shots.....

Just for grins.... Any info on the Edsel wagon.... rust, damage, missing parts, interior, engine, price..... would be appreciated.

Will.... [email protected]

Yeah, there is the Edsel, a 1963 Galaxie woody, a 1957 Country Sedan, 1 1955 Country Sedan, a couple 1959 or 1960 Nomads (yes, TRUE Nomads), can't think of any others right off the top of my head. So yes, there are a few. I think I'll list the Edsel on Ebay this weekend.

Looks like some early pickups in a few of your other threads.Any chance of a list of whats there?

Most of the pick ups are dually's. They are $800 to $1000 each.
There is one 48 Ford F1 that's pretty decent for $1200 needs a motor I think.

There is a Dodge tow truck from the 50's I think that is a runner for $1800

Here is the Dodge tow truck and the Ford F1 Anniversary:

Attachments

• Moczynski Cars At Rena 2011 028.jpg
    Moczynski Cars At Rena 2011 028.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Moczynski Cars At Rena 2011 089.jpg
    Moczynski Cars At Rena 2011 089.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 160
I kinda like the 59 Edsel wagon in these shots.....

Just for grins.... Any info on the Edsel wagon.... rust, damage, missing parts, interior, engine, price..... would be appreciated.

Will.... [email protected]

It's pretty complete and in pretty decent restorable shape from what I can see. And it's rare with a stick shift. Body is straight. I can't get the hood open so not sure what motor. I think some sort of V8. Worth the effort to restore, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back