• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any big shows/swap meets on the west coast?

Good luck!! I lived in Vegas for 23 yrs n in Fort Mohave AZ for 7 yrs now. There was one in Vegas for yrs but then they opened it to all "muscle cars". Mopars at the Strip. Now Muscle cars at the Strip.

You missed the H.E.M.I. show in Phoenix, spring fling in San Fernando Valley, CA, mopars in May in Ontario CA, musclecars (mopars) at the strip, in Vegas.
Next big Mopar show I know of will be the fall fling, in October I think, same location as the spring fling, Woodley park.
Almost forgot, but since you asked about shows/swaps, there is always the Pomona swap, billed as antique, corvette, VW, swap, but everything is available for sale, including a car corral.
I don't know the schedule, haven't been for years, though it's five miles away.

Last edited:
Mopar Muscle Club of NM. June 18th 22. Haynes park Rio Rancho NM. Show only no swap. If I get the 2.76s in the Runner I will be there. The Albuq swap aint worth it.

Good luck!! I lived in Vegas for 23 yrs n in Fort Mohave AZ for 7 yrs now. There was one in Vegas for yrs but then they opened it to all "muscle cars". Mopars at the Strip. Now Muscle cars at the Strip.
I was @ MATS selling. 4 cars in the corral and about 30-40 swap guys. I did OK though. Sold some stuff to Dr Diff Cass. Cool guy.

Is it 1 day only or the whole weekend?

One day. But there will be a Malibu Cruise on Friday morning. And there’s some large local Cruise-In on Friday night.

Show and Swap on Saturday starts at 7:00 am. But some early swappers will start a little before that.

Auto Transport Service
Back