• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Custom Trunks on the forum?

I'll add the other photo(s), apparently they didn't load
Here ya go

IMG_8990.png

IMG_8989.png

As soon as I get everything wrapped up on the Charger, hopefully in 2 weeks. I’m going to do what I call box the trunk in. Going to do something similar like these trunks. The only thing that’ll be a PITA will probably be the Filler Tube. I tried do some research and find some Chargers with something similar done but couldn’t find any but found a stang and Chevelle with something similar to what I want to do. I’ll probably vinyl the sides and carpet the bottom.

View attachment 1469949

View attachment 1469950

View attachment 1469951

View attachment 1469952
I'll be interested in what you come up with. I'm going to start planning the trunk and also look at getting some custom door panels, middle console and package tray to tie everything together. Love the sound of the engine, but also want to be able to enjoy some music especially on longer drives.

I live in the city and have to listen to sub woofer nonsense constantly. Effing morons.

This is a picture out my office door. Still hear subs from jerkoffs driving by. The only thing louder is jake brakes, maybe.
E6249BC8-3191-4C8A-A225-478CC02C6876.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back