• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody buying vintage mopar A/C cores

Spare Parts

Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Over the years I’ve acquired about 25 Mopar A/C compressor cores. Maybe more? Don’t want to keep them. Don’t want to scrap them!
Do these have any value to anybody? Any rebuilders of original units? Date codes etc.
Or is everyone using aftermarket units?
I’m on the west coast.
Can bring to spring fling

Maybe the guys at Classic Auto Air might be interested. I hate to junk original stuff that someone might want. Once these are gone, nobody would reproduce them. The modern ones are great but for those that want something original in appearance, you can't beat OEM stuff.

The old V2 compressors are heavy but extremely well built... Parts are still available, list them as cores on eBay otherwise?

Over the years I’ve acquired about 25 Mopar A/C compressor cores. Maybe more? Don’t want to keep them. Don’t want to scrap them!
Do these have any value to anybody? Any rebuilders of original units? Date codes etc.
Or is everyone using aftermarket units?
I’m on the west coast.
Can bring to spring fling
You might sell a few here with a sale ad. Shipping would be a turd though. One thing nie about selling them online is that you sell what you can and you can scrap the rest. Selling them at a swap meet would be best, but still a pain hauling them around. If you could find a rebuilder that would buy them all would be the best .

Classic auto air is in FL and would not be cost effective shipping wise.
Maybe the guys at Classic Auto Air might be interested. I hate to junk original stuff that someone might want. Once these are gone, nobody would reproduce them. The modern ones are great but for those that want something original in appearance, you can't beat OEM stuff.
If there is somebody on the west coast who rebuilds them as cores? Who is the rebuilder that most of you guys use?

Auto Transport Service
Back