• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody install a Hotchkiss suspension and 17 inch magnums from year one?

whiteknuckler

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
I am thinking of installing Hotchkiss total vehicle suspension and 17 inch magnums on my 69 Coronet R/T. Any pics or experience with this?

I did install the hotchkis suspension and 4 wheel disc brakes with all new lines and master cylinder, but not the wheels yet. I have not driven the car since I did the brakes, but I love the suspension, the quality, fit, ease of installation ect. ect. ect. It drives and corners perfect, but I am still chasing a vibration (hoping it was in rear drums brakes) also re-wiring complete dash and still waiting on some small parts. Should be driving in a week or so.
Did you ever install it?

I did install the hotchkis suspension and 4 wheel disc brakes with all new lines and master cylinder, but not the wheels yet. I have not driven the car since I did the brakes, but I love the suspension, the quality, fit, ease of installation ect. ect. ect. It drives and corners perfect, but I am still chasing a vibration (hoping it was in rear drums brakes) also re-wiring complete dash and still waiting on some small parts. Should be driving in a week or so.
That's awesome. I use to have a tvs kit on my dakota r/t and loved it and was wanting one for my 68 charger and now I'm sold. Where did you get the kit and did you get a good deal on it? Thanks for the info by the way

I rode in 2 cars with it at Chryslers at Carlisle in 2012. (Taxi and Challenger) I did not buy it at the show special of 2500. I got home and kept thinking about it and called them up directly and they honored the price. I then added shocks and a few other things from them as well so I probably spent near 4000 all together, but would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a post on here with pictures of the whole deal. Fun project, once you rip all the old greasy stuff off, you're working with everything brand new that fits perfectly.

Auto Transport Service
Back