• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone ever buy these LED headlights??

Just an fyi, I converted to H4 bulbs and relays more than a few years back.

Iirc, I bought motorcycle headlights, they accept the H4.

Unlike regular sealed beam, they are flat on the front, but fit the headlight buckets and outer rings perfectly.

Bright as heck, even on low beam, and hard to tell from stock.

Those are the ones.
Mine are bosch, but exactly the same.
I got H4 bulbs on summit for like $20 on sale. They are blue, but the light is pure white.
Now I get the high beam flash from other drivers, sometimes when they're not even on. Never got that with my highbeams on.

20200404_152559.jpg

Those are the ones.
Mine are bosch, but exactly the same.
I got H4 bulbs on summit for like $20 on sale. They are blue, but the light is pure white.
Now I get the high beam flash from other drivers, sometimes when they're not even on. Never got that with my highbeams on.

View attachment 931665
H4 bulbs are like what,,,40 or 50 watts??

Sure, but you can get them higher.
I think mine are like 80/100 low/high.

I ran it with just low beams in it for a while, don't recall why exactly, but those were not as bright, so probably 50-60, but still bright as heck.

A huge upgrade from dim yellow light, with the same effort as changing a headlight. It's nice to see clearly, everything, and be seen.

The headlights have a section on the right, when looking at the front, that keeps them from blinding oncoming traffic, can see it in pic.

Get the 3496 bulb for the tail/brake light too.

Auto Transport Service
Back