• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have detailed pictures or INSTRUCTIONS ON 68-70 CHARGER INNER SAIL PANEL INSTALL OR REAR WINDOW INTERIOR TRIM/MOLDING?

HAHNAGON

Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have detailed pictures or INSTRUCTIONS ON 68-70 CHARGER INNER SAIL PANEL INSTALL OR REAR WINDOW INTERIOR TRIM/MOLDING? I installed the headliner and I'm not crazy about how one the inner sail panels look so I bought the sail panel boards, covered them with headliner material and wanted to try them. I haven't seen a 68-70 charger with original rear window inner trim/molding in a long time and haven't seen one with the boards in person. Thank you all for your time in advance.

This is from my '70 Charger. The headliner and trim has never been off. Let me know if you want more detail. Hope this helps.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

This is from my '70 Charger. The headliner and trim has never been off. Let me know if you want more detail. Hope this helps.View attachment 1496564View attachment 1496565View attachment 1496566View attachment 1496567
Are those plastic trim pieces around the rear window available new? If so, where? The ones on my '69 had to be replaced periodically when the car was new because they split in the curves. I'm the original owner and the ones there now are simply disintegrating.

Sixpactogo: Thanks very much for that. I bought a set and it looks like they will do just fine. I hope the curved pieces are more durable than the originals were.

Auto Transport Service
Back