• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this 1969 RoadRunner?

sam dupont

Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
Knowing how this place is....

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 7.49.51 AM.png

Wow - Taken by another POS. Something I would never, ever, ever do would be transact like that on an unseen vehicle from an unknown buyer. I’m sure they simply lifted that beauty from the net and posted the ad. Easy money…. I really feel for the guy… how many times……

That could never happen to me, show me the car, title, current registration and I'll show you what's in the bag.

Yes: I learned decades ago to have a paw on the vehicle, hand over cash with the other paw and don't lose sight of the title at any moment.

Disheartening how untrustworthy some of our society has become. Rarely do I run into a stranger anymore where a handshake alone suffices to secure any type of deal, let alone someone's word.
Situations like this one are an online car buyer's worst nightmare IMO.
More and more the electronic world is training folks to trust buying things "sight unseen".
Even more cause to be diligent in using caution these days.

The guy was a moron for sure but how many RED FLAGS does a bank need. (1)NEW account (2) large sum of money transferred (3) account closed!!! Surely someone at the bank should have smelled a RAT!!!!

I figured the way this place is, somebody would have known all about the car. The photo was surely stolen, but the car existed at one time and they've all had their mug posted here.

I hope it was pocket change and the guy didn't cash in a couple life insurance policies. It's probably better to be trusting than suspicious, but dang. That's why it's best to come here first and get talked down from the ledge.

Auto Transport Service
Back