• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone use VFN products?

MoparMikey

Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Was wondering how the quality is, figured I try one of their Hemi hood scoops

I have bought bumpers from them. I have seen alot of their hoods at race expos. They make a quality part. I would not be afraid to buy anything from them.

i bought one of their A body hood scoops, very nice piece

Attachments

• a266.jpg
    a266.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 170
I have had very good experience with VFN products, I haven't used them in a few years, but I never had any issues with any of the stuff, I purchased on earlier car, Mostly GM stuff though... I would still recommend them...

Here are some more brand I have used you could check out also, VFN Fiberglass, AAR Fiberglass, Harry's Glass, Unlimited Products Fiberglass, US Body Source, Harwood, Fiberglass Trends, Sled City Fiberglass, WS Racing Fiberglass... I'm sure there are more & some are very limited on Mopar's stuff also...

Here are some more brand I have used you could check out also, VFN Fiberglass, AAR Fiberglass, Harry's Glass, Unlimited Products Fiberglass, US Body Source, Harwood, Fiberglass Trends, Sled City Fiberglass, WS Racing Fiberglass... I'm sure there are more & some are very limited on Mopar's stuff also...

I was going to buy from Sled City but they make it too difficult, their website doesn't have a buy it option, NO phone number. I emailed and received a response 5 days later and was told I would have to send money order. I want to call and use credit card but I do not have time to go looking for money orders, rinky dink operation if you ask me. I looked at Kramers but their extremely high pricing is a turn off so I looked at VFN and at $120 I'll give it a shot

I had a very similar experience with Sled City for a S/S type early B-Body Hemi Hood scoop "great quality" a little expensive, but kind of slow in response, but I haven't gone back, it was a pain in butt to deal with...

I have a Unlimited Products hood on my 66 Belvedere and it's a pos. Cheap tho. I've heard US Body Source isn't that great either but....my hood was bought nearly 15 years ago and I have no idea what their products are like now. I also have used VFN products and they were very good but you'll pay for the quality. Quality costs more, right.

I called VFN for pricing on a 6 pack hood for my 69 RR $510 for the hood plus truck freight which could be up to $230 to my house or $150 to a business.

4-5 week production time.

I have a Unlimited Products hood on my 66 Belvedere and it's a pos. Cheap tho. I've heard US Body Source isn't that great either but....my hood was bought nearly 15 years ago and I have no idea what their products are like now. I also have used VFN products and they were very good but you'll pay for the quality. Quality costs more, right.

There are probably 3 million threads on the web regarding crappy items from Unlimited I would stay away from them.

I called VFN for pricing on a 6 pack hood for my 69 RR $510 for the hood plus truck freight which could be up to $230 to my house or $150 to a business.

4-5 week production time.

I bought just the scoop so it's $120 plus $20 UPS pretty good I thought, I'll see what kind of quality in a few weeks. I have never read any bad things about VFN so far................

Sled City was $220 or so, Kramers $400 something-plus you have to pay an extra $36 for the attaching bolts, I couldn't swallow that one.

Mopar Mickey, We are a small shop that specializes in only parts that fit the 62-68 Mopar s/s cars. We do a few other Mopar related cars also. We accept personal checks, money orders, and PayPal. We do not do Chevy , Ford, etc., but we are thinking of taking on the Willys Aero part line. Sorry that we don't have one of those big 200,000 sq.ft. buildings to hang a $20,000. sign on. We don't need those headaches. We have an email address on our site and everyone uses it. Hope we can help you and others out in the future. We are Sled City Fiberglass

Mopar Mickey, We are a small shop that specializes in only parts that fit the 62-68 Mopar s/s cars. We do a few other Mopar related cars also. We accept personal checks, money orders, and PayPal. We do not do Chevy , Ford, etc., but we are thinking of taking on the Willys Aero part line. Sorry that we don't have one of those big 200,000 sq.ft. buildings to hang a $20,000. sign on. We don't need those headaches. We have an email address on our site and everyone uses it. Hope we can help you and others out in the future. We are Sled City Fiberglass

can do a front spoiler for a 69 RR? there is someone out there doing it now out of metal I think.

Auto Transport Service
Back