• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Action Moab

Boris7K

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
How many Mopars will there be in Moab this weekend? The wife and I will be there without a Mopar, both will be home unfortunately. Plan to have at least one of them there next year though.

I live 90 miles from Moab and have only gone once. The Coys swap meet in Denver was always the same weekend but they moved their date.. There was quite a few Mopars including a 1934 Plymouth pickup. I do plan on going this weekend. My friend is taking two 70 Cudas. One is a vert. Another friend will probably drive his 70 Cuda vert too. There are a lot of Mopars over here and usually several go.

I'm driving my 87 D100 /6 833OD.

20220325_190853(0).jpg

Right on! I'll keep an eye out for ya! I've been there several times during the show weekend for bike trips, always fun to watch the cruise on Main Street. Hoping to have the Coronet ready for next year, just started tearing into it recently, have an engine/trans swap and suspension/brakes going in.

Auto Transport Service
Back