• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD As New ANALOG MSD 6 AL with separate RPM Module Selector #6420 & 8671

Status
Not open for further replies.

4mulas

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
One of the remaining good ones! Analog MSD 6 AL ignition (6420) with RPM module Selector (8671). Why settle for a new digital one which is prone to failure. This is the preferred unit amongst many!

This unit was purchased new 20 years ago, installed but not used until this year for less than 100 miles of light street use. Harness currently has Mopar distributor pigtail on it. Only removed it to install and used my authentic MOPAR NASCAR Chrome box in order to maintain a more authentic mopar look on the car. Will have no future use for it.

As New! And in Very Very good condition.

Shipping is actual cost from Alberta Canada, insured. Shipping quotes can be provided to serious buyers/interested parties…

$500 for all as pictured

IMG_4284.jpeg

IMG_4287.jpeg

Hi, what would the shipping cost be down to Compton CA, thanks
Hi. Approximately $37, fully insured, expedited, (they say & business days) with tracking. I could fine tune the quote if I knew exact address and then I can also package it in the most appropriate size box. But, around 37 bucks +/- a buck-ish

the actual shipping address is
230 W Carob St, Ste 5494

Compton, California 90220-5208
and do you accept payment by paypal?

the actual shipping address is
230 W Carob St, Ste 5494

Compton, California 90220-5208
and do you accept payment by paypal?
Please conduct business and exchange personal information via Private Conversation - for your own protection against scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back