• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Auto Twirler Body cart MPC-0440

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody3037

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an Auto Twirler body cart for sale. Model #MPC-0440 for Mopar B Bodies except 73-74. Bolts to the frame to move you car around the shop. Very handy piece. $250 firm. They are $426 on summit. No shipping. Located in Walton NY. Have the bolts too.

PXL_20230930_205636456.jpg

PXL_20230930_205658418.jpg

wasn't going to ship because of stupid prices for shipping. can't imagine what it would cost to ship to you. they're going to weigh 40 or 50 lbs. I guess I can find out if you want. just give me your zip and i'll get an estimate.

wasn't going to ship because of stupid prices for shipping. can't imagine what it would cost to ship to you. they're going to weigh 40 or 50 lbs. I guess I can find out if you want. just give me your zip and i'll get an estimate.
Give me your shipping address and name and I’ll issue a Call Tag from UPS to pick it up It just needs to be in a taped up box Do you do PayPal? Thanks Randy 573-268-8903

just weighed the pieces. Over 80 lbs.

i probably can but that long square tube will make it a lot harder to get it all in one box. if you want I can chop that long square tube in half and you can weld it back together when you get it. That piece would be easy to do that with and not a critical piece. Up to you.

tried to send you a private conversation and you mailbox is full.

Would like it in 1 piece please No idea how to clear the inbox

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back