• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autotwirler brackets

Cory M

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
I recently picked up an autotwirler pro rotisserie for my 72 roadrunner build. I can find front brackets, but only rear lead spring mount brackets that indicate 68-70 b body. They look like they should work....??? Has anyone done brackets for this system for 71-74 b body cars?

The leaf brackets are fine as long as the arms ar long enough That the rear end of the car can clear the rotisserie. Personally I don't like leaf brackets - I prefer brackets that bolt onto the rear where the bumper brackets attach.

Preferred method ...

69 Charger 1.jpg

The leaf brackets are fine as long as the arms ar long enough That the rear end of the car can clear the rotisserie. Personally I don't like leaf brackets - I prefer brackets that bolt onto the rear where the bumper brackets attach.

Preferred method ...

View attachment 1314117
Your doing it the right way minimal body distortion..

Preferred method ...

View attachment 1314117
Do you know what bumper style mount brackets would fit a 72 satellite?

Do you know what bumper style mount brackets would fit a 72 satellite?

I highly doubt you will find ready made brackets for your application; unless someone here is finished with brackets they fabbed up, and are willing to part with them

your best option is to get some steel and make your own

bkt.jpg

These are front and rears for an early Mopar. You'll want something like the lower one in the photo - with the holes drilled to match those in the valance. You can also make the arms a little longer to give yourself more space to work on the rear but don't overdo it.

Early B-body Mopar 1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back