• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B bodies at Hershey

Jim 68cuda

Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
B bodies at the 2022 Fall Hershey AACA meet yesterday.

DSCN9224.JPG

DSCN9294.JPG

DSCN9418.JPG

DSCN0070.JPG

DSCN9718.JPG

DSCN9801.JPG

DSCN9861.JPG

DSCN9862.JPG

DSCN9878.JPG

DSCN9958.JPG

Was the car show smaller since they moved it to Friday?

Breezy and chilly today in Pennsylvania!

Thanks for the pictures :thumbsup:
Couldn't ask for better weather for the Hershey car show yesterday. Today it's cold and breezy here in Virginia too. Went out to mow the lawn today. Took two steps outside and decided it was too cold. Hope its a little warmer tomorrow for the Mopar show in Culpepper, Virginia.

Was the car show smaller since they moved it to Friday?

I think there might have been fewer cars in the show, but the show field was still full. The Friday car show was still amazing. The car corral seemed to be alot smaller this year though.

What's with that Superbird with the white around the headlights in the nose? And a white top on a Superbird? I thought they were all black? Was the car a clone?

What's with that Superbird with the white around the headlights in the nose? And a white top on a Superbird? I thought they were all black? Was the car a clone?
Don't know the car personally, but I've seen it at shows for decades. Don't know the story, but I believe the white paint was applied back when the car was fairly new.

Its a real, legit Superbird. An owner just took a few liberties with the color choice when the top was replaced. I think it looks pretty damn cool against the Petty blue paint.

cool shots thanks for sharing

Auto Transport Service
Back